Congratulations queens, we’ve come to the last sip of this pot of RoyalTea. Be proud of yourself, sis. You’ve earned it.
We’ve been through a great deal of tea to empower, pleasure, and protect our bodies.
As a final exercise, let’s reflect on the tea we just sipped.
Your response to the material will not only support your growth, but our growth in brewing the next pot of RoyalTea for the sisters who have not yet pulled up to the table.
Kick-off your reflection journey HERE.
- What information resonated with you the most?
- What exercises did you most enjoy? Vow to make these tasks a part of your daily or weekly routine.
- Revisit your vows and add anything else that came to mind as you finished your tea.
- What women in your life do you want to share surprising or important information with? Do it!
- When are you going to share this surprising or important information (today, now, yesterday)?
- Is there something you want to spend more time on?
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Was any of the tea too hot?
- Was any of the tea too cold?
- What tea was just right for you?
- Last but not least, when and how are you going to celebrate the completion of your first pot of RoyalTea?
We’ve put together some RoyalTea Time ideas to help you start planning below:
- RoyalTea Party – Serve your favorite royal purple cocktails or mocktails, then sip and share RoyalTea stories.
- Girls Grille Session – Host a barbeque because sauce and sex talk work so well together.
- Melanated Sip and Paint – Grab your sisters and brushes to paint, sip, and share the latest RoyalTea.
- Black and Beautiful Day – Have a self-care day with manicures, pedicures, facials, or waxes (to get a better view of some of your parts) and discuss other methods being taken to take care of your body.
- Girls “Werk” Out – Try a new exercise regimen like yoga, cycling, or pilates.
Eventbrite – Check your local events calendar for Women Empowerment events near you!
Final Sip (of this pot, but the next one is brewing)
RoyalTea isn’t just for sipping; this powerful information is to be ingrained in your mind, reflected in your body, and shared with your village.
We want RoyalTea to be spread so much that it isn’t tea anymore, but common knowledge in our community and embraced by our Black sisters.
We are powerful, Black women.
And with the work we’re doing here, we’re also going to be safer and healthier.
Thank you for bringing your power to this program and your willingness to pour this information into other women in your village.